The Ever Evolving Line!



Unfinished pen sketch!
Yeesh! I need to post to this more often!!

I’ve found an artist whose work I absolutely love; it’s really influencing the way my drawing has evolved. The line is looser, and with cinematic colors, I feel like the new direction I’m going in is the one that best suits my art personality.

Things have been going rather well. Lots of things in the works- inDELLible is going great- I’m half way through my second story. I have a few comic gigs lined up in the future months. I am finally getting around the big webcomic project- scripts are written and I’ve been working on concept art. I’ll definitely be using the new style I’m developing, and it will be in full color.

More soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Comics #1

I bit the bullet.