Visual tool

Well, I promised some recent drawings. Hardly any personal stuff right now- my fault of course, but to be fair I have been busy with house and home lately.

My day job is challenging, but sometimes the work very dry. So I get excited when a project comes along that requires me to draw something. A year and a half ago, I was asked to design a mascot, but they opted for another design by a very talented employee whom I've yet to meet. Earlier this week, another department wanted an orientation video, but due to expense they'll have to pitch the idea to the president of our organization... so I was called upon to do some quick storyboards.  By quick, I mean just a couple of hours!

Luckily, due to the nature of the video, it's mostly interviews- and not a lot of b-roll. So the Senior Copywriter pounded out a script and I illustrated the key points. Easy enough... so here's what I quickly put together:

Ball point pens are my friends.

Of course, the copywriter added this to the side of the script. Hopefully this will help the group get what they set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?