Two Features and a Graphic Novel

WOW! It's been a bit. Again, I've been busy with all that life brings and happy to do so. Right now I am working on artwork for two features. The first one is called "The Story of a Satellite, Rafael and the Mother Who Gave Birth to Him"- a Galacian feature film by the amazing ALSO Sisters set to film this summer. I'm helping with some onscreen artwork. I had reviewed their work for a webisode called IGNOTO a couple of years ago. They are amazingly talented and after reading the script, I can completely see this film going to Sundance and Cannes! I could easily go on and on about how how talented they are, and how much success they'll see. They have an Indiegogo campaign- please donate and become a part of a future hit!

The second feature is with director Lonzo Liggins. I'm not sure if we're at the point of openly talking about the film, but I will say it's a hilarious comedy! I am helping with storyboards and marketing materials and there are quite a number of talented people- both cast and crew- on the project. Once I get the go ahead, I'll talk more about it.

After these two projects (which should finish up fairly quickly) I am going to work on my upcoming graphic novel. I've mentioned the 'future noir' that I had been working on for years. I have completely rewritten it, and decided that the best incarnation of it should be a graphic novel, which will certainly be the blueprint for a feature film in the future. The plans are all there, I just need to do this strategically.

All this culminates to the upcoming, first annual SALT LAKE COMIC CON! I am so happy that there is a local event that is being organized. I plan on having an Artist Alley table. More info on that as it comes up, but I will certainly be there!

Well, that's where we're at right now. More soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ever Evolving Line!

Popular Comics #1

I bit the bullet.