Rough Ride

CLOSE CALL
It's been a rough couple of months. I've been waiting to get paid from a freelance job for quite some time - it had nearly been a year since I did the job... long story but suffice to say I've measured 2011 in chasing the client in getting paid because the money was "held up". It got to the point where I reluctantly put the LeMans up for sale.

Luckily there were no takers (although I did get interest from one person) and I've since gotten the money owed to me. It was certainly a close call, but it's off the market.

INSPIRATION
I found this LeMans' profile on Car Domain- and now I know EXACTLY the direction I want to go with my project:

1972 Pontiac LeMans on Car Domain

It's very similar to the Black LeMans Video I posted a while ago.

In any case, I'm relieved not to have to sell it. And I have renewed interest in getting it prepped as the bad guy's car for my upcoming feature film- and I have 2 years to get it in gear!

EDUCATION CONTINUES
I've decided I'm going to sign up for Penn Foster's Online Automotive course. I know a little bit about cars, but of course I'm determined to know everything I need to know to get the LeMans (and the upcoming Generation 2 Camaro project) finished. I'm planning on enrolling in January of 2012... and I'll post my progress here!

Comments

  1. Awesome! I'm so happy to hear you are still going forward on the LeMans. Can't wait to hear about it and see the pictures as it comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela! It'll be a while, car parts are expensive :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

The Ever Evolving Line!

Popular Comics #1

I bit the bullet.